For people who have aphasia, their carers and staff working with them.
15th October 2019
10.00am – 2.30pm
Christchurch & Neighbourhood Centre
Great Eaves Road, Ramsbottom, Bury, BL0 0PX
Topics will include:
· Increasing awareness of Aphasia
· Update on stroke services in Greater Manchester
· Poetry & Aphasia
· Aphasia one-handed cookery
· Recent Speakeasy projects
· What is next for Speakeasy
Most presentations are given by people with Aphasia.
· Cost £10 for members/people visiting with Aphasia
· £15 for healthcare staff and professionals
· Lunch included
Please book your place in advance. Cheques payable to Speakeasy
People who have aphasia can come along on their own although carers and healthcare professionals are very welcome to come too.
Please ring or email us if you would like more information.