- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone numbers, etc.)
- Date of Birth
- Details of medical conditions which are relevant to Aphasia
- Details of any carer emergency contacts (name, address, email)
- Details of doctor, social worker, speech and language therapist (name, phone number, email)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Speakeasy with the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register for membership with us via our electronic forms.
- Voluntarily complete a member survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
Speakeasy may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- An approved healthcare professional may submit the details on your behalf.
How will we use your data?
Speakeasy collects your data so that we can:
- Contact you to provide you with help and support with Aphasia, such as details of group meetings.
How do we store your data?
Speakeasy securely stores your data in encrypted form in Microsoft Cloud storage. Viewing of personal data is protected to key staff members within Speakeasy.
Speakeasy will keep your personal data until you ask us to delete it, or we [enter type of data] for [enter time period]. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by [enter how you delete users’ data].
Speakeasy would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive communication via email, you may always opt out at a later date.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.