Volunteers are vital to Speakeasy and are a highly valued part of the organisations. Could you help in any way? These are the sorts of things that our volunteers do:
- collect people to drive them into speakeasy
- assist with individual computer work
- support the work in a course
- assist with working towards individual targets
- use your personal skills to facilitate a project on a topic of interest
- support people to have conversations
- help with fundraising
- office administration
Most volunteers come along each week (except for holidays!) on a tuesday morning. Volunteers for the computer work come along on a monday.
All of our volunteers are given a handbook as part of their induction, and they receive training and regular supervision.